Get a Nevada Driver’s License | Buy Driver’s License Online
If you are 18 years or older in the state of Nevada, we will need to first apply for a nevada driver’s license permit. If granted the driver’s permit we will then be eligible to schedule for the rest of the paperwork in other to obtain a full Nevada driver’s license. Buy Driver’s License Online
Buy Genuine Drivers license Online | Renewal DMV Driver’s License
Most Nevada drivers are eligible for online renewal. Your new license will be mailed with your existing photo.
- Age 16-70
- 4 or 8 year, non-commercial driver’s license
- Renew up to 90 days prior to expiration or 364 days after
- Use the Address Change transaction if you need to update your address. Your license will automatically renew if it is due within the next 60 days.
Requirements to Drivers’s License
- Provide acceptable proof of your identity.
- Be a resident of Nevada and provide a Nevada street address.
- Present any existing U.S. license, instruction permit or ID card
- Complete a Driver License Application (DMV 002).
- Pay the required licensing and testing fees.
- Have your picture taken.
Get a DMV Driver’s License as a New Nevada Resident
New Nevada residents need to obtain a drivers license and registration within 30 days of moving to Nevada if planning to drive in the state of Nevada. A Nevada state resident is seen as:
- A person who is legally residing in Nevada.
- Anyone who physically resides and who accepts employment within the state.
- A person who engages in intrastate business and uses a vehicle for this business.
- A person who declares himself to be a resident of this state to obtain privileges that a non-resident would not have under normal circumstances.
Obtain Real DMV Driver’s License Online | Get a Driver’s License in the U.S.
Transfer your existing driver’s license to a Nevada driver’s license
To transfer your existing driver license, you will need to bring the following to the Nevada State Department of Motor Vehicles:
- Your valid, state-issued driver license or I.D. card.
- Proof of your social security number
- Additional proof of your identity
Renew Your Driver License in Nevada | Driving License Without Test
The expiration date or renewal on your license will let you know when to renew your Nevada drivers license. You are able to renew online within 30 days of the expiry date. If the driver’s license exceeds this 30 day period you will have to renew your license in person at the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office and you will be charged a late fee. Renew your license as soon as possible and do not drive with an expired license as that could result in a citation. Buy Driver’s License Online
You must renew your driver license before it expires if you plan to keep driving. DMV will send you a renewal notice which states which methods of renewal you may use. Everyone may renew in person. If your license expiration date is coming and you haven’t received your notice yet, you may email DMV your name, current address and license number. Get Original Nevada Driver’s License
There are also some special conditions that you must meet if you renew your license well after the renewal date.
- Get Original Nevada Driver’s License
Get a Driver’s License
Getting a Connecticut state driver’s license is a simple and straightforward process. And our aim is to make the experience as easy as possible for you.
Here are the 3 steps for getting your new license:
- Apply for a Learner’s Permit.
- After holding your permit for the required amount of time, take an on-the-road skills test.
- Pass the skills test and receive your new license in the mail!
Ready to start? Apply online.