Buy United State Passport |
Apply for your passport several months before your trip. First-time applicants, minors, and applicants who may not renew by mail may submit their passport application at the Post Office. The U.S. State Department website explains what you’ll need to bring with you.
- Application forms (unsigned)
- Proof of identity document and a photocopy of the front and back
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship document and a photocopy of the front and back
- Passport fees
Apply for a Passport in Person
Step 2: Prepare Your Application Package
Visit the U.S. Department of State website to learn how to apply for a passport and what documents you need.
- Complete your Form DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport on the State Department website.
- Print your completed application.
DO NOT SIGN YOUR APPLICATION. A Postal employee must witness your signature.
- Have a passport photo taken.
NOTE: Many Post Offices with passport services can also take your photo. Call to confirm your Post Office takes photos.
- Photocopy your proof of identity and U.S. Citizenship documents.
- Calculate your fees.
- Post Offices accept credit cards, checks, and money orders for Post Office acceptance fees.
- State Department fees are mailed with your application. You can pay with a personal, certified, cashier’s, traveler’s check, or money order, payable to “U.S. Department of State.”
Texas drivers license | New York drivers license, | California driver’s license | buy New Jersey driver’s license | Pennsylvania driver’s license | buy legit Maryland driver’s license online | order driver’s license and social security card | purchase UK driving license | buy south Carolina driver’s license | North Carolina driver’s license online | Washington DC driver’s license | buy Texas driver’s license | diplomatic passport | buy uk drivers license online | driving license for sale | buy fake drivers permits online | Texas commercial driving license | CDL | United State Passport | Canadian Passport | drivers license